At The Zeub Of Course Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Naby Keita: Xabi Alonso used to give me a really hard time i

Répondre au sujet    At The Zeub Of Course Index du Forum » Le forum n°1 de la zeub » Guerres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Naby Keita: Xabi Alonso used to give me a really hard time i
Auteur Message
Son sovan

Message Naby Keita: Xabi Alonso used to give me a really hard time i Répondre en citant

Xabi Alonso is a Liverpool legend and Naby Keita hopes he can become one too some day in the future. link sbo The summer signing from RB Leipzig got to play against the Spanish midfielder in the Bundesliga and he has explained just how much he learned from him."When I used to play against Bayern, Xabi Alonso always used to give me a really hard time," link sbo  Keita said in an interview with Liverpool's official website. "He was so experienced, he made me suffer. "The way he'd keep switching play just meant that you could never stop running. "He was very intelligent." link sbo

Sam 8 Sep - 09:42 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 8 Sep - 09:42 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    At The Zeub Of Course Index du Forum » Le forum n°1 de la zeub » Guerres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation